Asparagus, Sparrow Grass (Satawar ) is a pure herb extract. Satawar is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women, Satawarnourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body’s natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body’s natural lactation. Satawar contains phyto-estrogens, the precursors of estrogen and is very useful for women who suffer from low natural estrogen levels as a result of menopause, hysterectomies or oophorectomies.
Benefits of Satawar :
• Satawar also increases libido
• Satawar maintains healthy hormonal balance
• Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women
• Satawar supports normal funcion of the immune and digestive system
• Satawar supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
• Satawar supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
• Satawar treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.
• Satawar relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies
• Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) helps in fertility and vitality and it regulates hormonal secretion and acts as a galactogogue in nursing women. In India, Shatavari is considered the women equivalent to Ashwagandha, referring to the herbs rejuvanitive effect upon the female reproductive organs. Shatavari is recommended in Ayurvedic texts for the prevention and treatment of gastric ulcers and dyspepsia. It has also been used by some Ayurvedic practitioners for nervous disorders.It is also used topically in medical oils for its soothing and cooling properties. Its principal constituents include saponins, sitosterol and stigmasterol with their glucosides, alkaloids, proteins and tannins.
• *Women health
• *Gastrointestinal health
• *Increases Immune System
• *Protects Reproductive Organs
• *Soothes Menstrual Imbalances